Design & CAD
Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2023
Operating Systems: Windows
English, Deutsch, español, français, italiano, polski, português, русский, 日本語
One license per user
Create resilient, constructible designs connected to BIM
Robot Structural Analysis Professional is structural load analysis software that verifies code compliance and uses BIM-integrated workflows to exchange data with Revit. It can help you to create more resilient, constructible designs that are accurate, coordinated, and connected to BIM.
Exchange data with Revit and other design tools.
Wind load simulation
Test wind loads during design to avoid costly changes.
Extensive analysis capabilities
Test the behavior of static, modal, and nonlinear structures.
Finite element auto-meshing
Create a high-quality, advanced finite element mesh for more precise analysis results.
Country-specific design standards
Work with country-specific section shapes and building codes in imperial or metric to support code-checking.
Open and flexible API
Create custom parametric structures, directly extract results, and extend analysis and code-checking capabilities.
- Operating System 64-bit Microsoft Windows 11 and Windows 10 version 1809 or above.
- Processor Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor (base) ARM Processors are not supported.
Recommended: 3+ GHz processor (base), 4+ GHz (turbo)
- Memory Basic: 8 GB
Recommended: 16 GB
- Display Resolution Conventional Displays: 1920 x 1080 with True Color
High Resolution & 4K Displays: Resolutions up to Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (with capable display card)
- Display Card Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 12 compliant
- Disk Space 10.0 GB (suggested SSD)
- Pointing Device MS-Mouse compliant
- .NET Framework .NET Framework version 4.8 or later